We are fast a growing MarTech company specializing in B2B lead generation and AI website content automation. Leadbright is the next innovation in website content and marketing technology.
About your role
As a Front-End Developer at Leadbright, you’ll work on our LOOP Lead generation platform within a small cross-functional team. Build product functionality and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features in coordination with the Product and Design team.
- Building and maintaining customer portal
- Creating data dashboards
- API Integration with data sources
- Optimize for performance and scalability
- Website security standards
- Quality Assurance
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, PHP
- Excellent knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Mobile responsive development
- Thorough understanding of class and functional components
- Comfortable working with legacy code
- Understanding of client and server relationships for data integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization, self-management skills and ability to adjust in fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for delivering quality products and continued learning
Nice to haves:
- Cloud computing services experience (Azure/AWS)
- Familiarity with Power BI/DOMO or similar
- Understanding UX/UI and how it fits into development process
- Knowledge of object relational mapping techniques and relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
- Machine Learning knowledge
- Other software languages such as Python, C++, etc.
What we offer:
- Work from home opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive benefits
- Mentoring environment
- Opportunity for cross-functional work
Thank you to all the applicants!
APPLY AT www.leadbright.com/careers